Below you will find an overview of our Frequently Asked Questions. If you cannot find your answer below, please contact us.
1. How can I search for a product?Within the webshop you will find the functionality "Search" at the top right. Here you can enter a search term to search in our range.
2. How can I order a product?You can order a product by clicking on the button "In shopping cart" at the information page of the product. The item will then be placed in your shopping cart. You can then continue shopping by clicking the [Continue shopping] button or you can check the products in the shopping cart. You do this by clicking [Continue to checkout].
3. How do I know which products are in my shopping cart?At the top right of your screen you will find an overview of the number of products in your shopping cart and the costs of the products. If you click on [My shopping cart] you go directly to the contents of your shopping cart.
4. I want to make a change in the shopping cart, how do I do this?You can make changes within the shopping basket. You can remove a product from the shopping cart by clicking on the trash can in the last column. The product is removed from the shopping cart. You can change the number of pieces of a product in the column "Quantity".
5. How can I become a customer at the webshop?Everyone can become a customer at the web store. The condition is that your payment has been received in advance and that you have the product delivered to an address where the goods are accepted during the day. You can become a customer by creating an account with your order. With this account you can order quickly and easily. The web store registers you as a customer, so you do not need to enter your details again on your next visit.
6. How do I know if my order has arrived correctly?If you place an order online and have submitted your e-mail address, you will immediately receive an order confirmation via e-mail. Here you will find an overview of your order.
7. I want to cancel my order, how do I do that?This is only possible if your order has not yet been sent. Please contact Customer service s soon as possible for more information. If the order has already been shipped, there is a possibility to cancel the order. To this end, a request must be submitted to the Customer service.
8. Can I cancel my order?This is only possible if your order haven't been send yet. Please contact the Customer service as soon as possible for more information.If the order has already been shipped, there is a possibility to cancel the order. For this, a request must be submitted to Customer service within 7 days of receipt of the written order confirmation..
9. Can someone place a order on my name?We do everything in our webshop to prevent abuse of data. The payment methods offered and the registration module minimize the risk of data misuse. If you encounter problems, please call or email us directly Customer service of the webshop. We will then search for a solution together with you.
10. Can I order from a foreign country?You can only order from abroad if you pay via the selected payment method, and the goods including shipping costs are fully paid.
11. Can I check where my order is now?You will receive an e-mail in which all information about the delivery is included. Depending on the type of product you have ordered, there is a track and trace code that you can use to track your order.
1. On which way can I pay?
You can pay in different ways within the webshop: via iDEAL, Bancontact, Creditcard, Paypal or with bank transfer.
2. What is iDEAL?With iDEAL you can trustworthy, safe and easy pay your online purchases. iDEAL is the system that u directly couples on your internetbanking-program by your online purchase. To use iDEAL you do not have to register, download files or create an account. If you use internet banking at ABN AMRO, Fortis, Postbank, Rabobank or SNS Bank, you can pay directly with iDEAL. You quickly and easily pay in the trustworthy internet payment environment of your own bank. Pay as you're used to.
3. What is 'bank transfer''?If you choose the payment method 'bank transfer', you will receive an e-mail from the webshop containing all information about your order and an extra e-mail from our payment provider (Sisow) With information about the payment reference and the bank account number where you specify the amount within 5 workdays needs to be transferred. As soon as the payment provider has received your payment, this will be confirmed by e-mail by sending the invoice. Your order will then be processed within 2 working days after receipt of your payment.
4. How long does it take before my payment is processed?This depends on your bank and when it delivers the data to the bank of the payment provider. This can take up to 2 working days.
5. How do I get my money back if I decide to return an order?You can return your product with the RMA procedure. Where also stands if necessary how a credit will be refunded
6. I made a payment. How do I know for sure that I have paid?You will receive an invoice by e-mail once the payment has been processed.
7. I paid but did not receive an order. What should I do?If you have not received your product within 5 working days after placing your order, please contact the Customer service. With 'bank transfer' applies a longer period between the order and delivery.
8. I want to receive an invoice in advance / I have not yet received an invoice.Invoices are automatically generated by the webshop and sent by e-mail. However, these invoices are only created after the payment is received. With 'bank transfer' can therefore no bill in advance be created automatically after receipt of the payment.
9. II have received a discount code, but it does not work. How did that happen?After an order you will receive an email from an independent review site (FeedBackCompany) for an assessment of our webshop. If you enter it you will receive a discount code. You can use it once for a discount. However, there are conditions such as a minimum order amount (€ 75,-) and can use it once per user / e-mail address / ip address.
1. What are the delivery times?A product is normally delivered within 5 working days after receiving your payment, unless otherwise stated. For delivery of products, we work with DPD and PostNL. They will deliver your order within 5 working days. You can see the track & amp; code on packages when your order is in the hands of the sender. If you choose the cheaper letterbox package, we offer no guarantee on delivery time and / or delivery reliability.
2. What happens to my order when I am not at home?If you are not present when the package service comes with your order (package), you will receive a notification. DPD then tries to deliver it to the neighbors. If that does not work, the shipment goes to a DPD pick-up point. PostNL will deliver the package to the neighbors and leave you a note in the mailbox. If delivery is not possible in the end, you will receive a form with alternative options to pick up the package.
3. What do I pay for shipping costs?The shipping costs are calculated on your total order and depend on the weight and the receiving address. If you are in the cart and click on "Check out" , you will get a overview of the right price and of the shipping costs for your order. Beforehand, a statement of the shipping costs can be calculated via the button [postage and VAT estimate].
4. Can I have my order delivered to another address?Yes, that's possible. You can specify a different delivery address with your order. Via "My account" you can easily manage multiple delivery addresses via your address book. You only have to enter your delivery address once, so that you can use it again next time.
5. I did not receive my order on the agreed date. What now?Your order will normally be delivered within 5 working days, unless stated otherwise. If you have not received your order in time, please contact the Customer service. Have you placed an order with the payment method 'Bank transfer', then check whether you have transferred the amount in the right way. Have you not received an e-mail from our payment provider Sisow for the transfer? Then look in your spam list!!
6. Delivers the webshop also in a foreign country?Yes. You can only have your order delivered to an address in Europe.
7. Can I return my order if the product does not meet my requirements?You have a trial period of two weeks, within which you can return your product. You can request an RMA form from our customer service.
1. Can I return my order if the product does not meet my requirements?Yes, that's possible. You can return the product within 14 days. There is an RMA procedure for this. This can be found on the page "exchange or return". If you want to return a product after 14 days, you must first contact our Customer service for the possibilities.
1. I have a complaint about my order, what do I have to do?
You can contact by telephone or e-mail with the Customer service.
1. How can I report a change in my data?You can change your account details via "My account", at the top right of the menu, you can change your account details.
2. I want to be a customer of the webshop, what do I have to do?You can become a customer by creating an account. With this account you can order quickly and easily. The web store registers you as a customer, so you do not need to enter your details again on your next visit.
3. What are the advantages of a personal webshop account?You do not have to enter your details again on your next visit. You can also see which products you have ordered before at the webshop.
4. Is it necessary to register?No, you can order in the webshop without register. You will receive various benefits for this. However, you can also make purchases without registering your sight, but you will then have to enter all the details for each purchase.
5. I forgot my password, how do I find out?If you want to pay for your order, you will enter the log-in screen of the webshop. You can request your password via "Forgot password? Click here" under the login screen for existing customers. Note: you must fill in the e-mail address that you have registered in your account. E-mail addresses that are not registered are not recognized by the web store.
6. I have a new e-mail address.. Do I have to create a new account now?No that is not necessary. Through "My account" you can easily make changes to your personal account. It concerns changes in your name, e-mail address or telephone number. You can change your account details via "My account" at the top right of the menu.